Sunday, July 12, 2009

Baseball Rules!!!!


Baseball is my favorite sport. I love to pitch. I throw left-handed. Lefties are much rarer than righties, so it screws up the batters. This is the last game of the normal season. The score is 8-7 in our favor and it stays that way. I was closing.The final pitch . . .What will it be?


STRIKE THREE!!! D-backs take first place!

What a way to end the regular season, but, we had play-offs, that we won. Then came the Tournament of Champions (T.O.C) which we play other leagues, like, Niles-Centerville or Warm Springs. In that we took 2nd. All-stars is another story.




4 comments:

  1. Nice play-by-play, Brett! Great pitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rule, Brett! Way to go!!!!! Love you, dude.

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your awesome Brett! You are so good at baseball! I saw your add in the newspaper and now i am very proud to have a FAMOUS cousin! You rock dude!
    ~JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHHHH, my dream boat.... ;p

    ReplyDelete