Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cousins in Utah

We just visited UT. It was awesome! We saw all of our cousins from my dad's side. We saw my cousin, Jameson. I can't wait to see you again, dude!
This is McCall. My wierd cousin. :) Revenge is sweet! I told you I'd get payback. For those of you who don't know the story. She said the same thing about me on her blog. Ha ha!
This is JJ and Savy. JJ is the sister to Jameson. She always beats me bowling. Savy is the sister to McCall. She loves the movie Napoleon Dynamite. Savy . . . ditto.
Jake is the little bro to Savy and McCall. He is the man.
We are all sitting on the couch watching Napoleon Dynamite with Bobo in the middle. ( He's our uncle.) I loved seeing you guys!

4 comments:

  1. ditto... too you too

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are awesome brett! plus that picture is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brett you are a good blogger. from Jerry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. brett you will get a payback sometime just think mccall is going to payback me!!! and think it in school to or at your house and you are ta your house when you go to school!! or think of it when you are playing with your friends i will get a good payback!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete