Saturday, October 24, 2009

Lake Tahoe!!!

About a month ago we got to go to Tahoe! It was awesome. We once hiked to this place called Eagle Lake. We found this pretty big rock in the lake ( the one in the background ) and Ben and I dared each other to scale it without getting wet. Ben tried and he went in. After that I didn't even try. Then, Ben tried to run across this log in the water. Watch what happened.
Looks safe!!


OUCH!!!!!

Why did I do that??? First of all, I hurt bad. Second, I'm FREEZING!!!


The next day we went on this other hike to a lake and got in the water . . . on purpose this time. It was the coldest water I've ever felt.

There was also this log that we stood on in the middle of the lake!



What a fun time, even though the ride felt like forever. :)

2 comments:

  1. That sounds awesome, Brett! Cool pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't ask on Monday who took those pictures-- they were GREAT! I loved them! You guys are so handsome! I'm so glad I'm related to you :) You still need to email me your birthday list!!!xxoxoxoxo

    Boo

    ReplyDelete